For those moms and dads who are expecting a newborn baby and still have not thought as to name one, lets find out plenty of baby names here which are meant "beautiful, pretty, sweet and associated meanings."
Remember that naming a child with good meaning is very important and its significance can tell us much of her personality.
Two and Three Letters - Beautiful Names
1. LI - Chinese - Pretty or powerful
2. ZI - Chinese - Graceful, beautiful
3. AHO - Turkish - Bright and beautiful
4. AHU - Turkish - Beautiful eyes
5. ANI - Slavic - Very beautiful
6. AWA - Arabic - Beautiful angel, night
7. AYU - Indonesian - Sweet and beautiful
8. BEL - French - Fair, lovely one
9. ORA - English - Beautiful seacoast
10. RUT - Swedish - Beautiful
11. SRI - Hindi - Prosperity, power, beauty, luster
12. XIU - Chinese - Elegant, beautiful
13. YAN - Chinese - Pretty colors, swallow bird
FOUR (4) LETTERS - BEAUTIFUL NAMES
14. ADAH - Hebrew - Beautiful ornament
15. ADIN - Hebrew - Beautiful, adorned
16. AFET - Turkish - Catastrophically beautiful
17. ANJA, ARWA - Arabic names mean "beautiful"
18. CALI - Greek - Most beautiful
19. ELIN - Welsh - most beautiful woman
20. ELLA, ELLE - English - Beautiful fairy. Popular in the US, Sweden, and Norway.
21. ELOK - Indonesian - Sweet and beautiful
22. GALA, GALE, GURI - Norse - Lovely
23. HEHE - Greek - Goddess of youthful beauty
24. INGA - Danish, Scandinavian, Swedish, Teutonic - Beautiful daughter
25. INGE - Scandinavian, Swedish, Teutonic - Beautiful daughter
26. IOWA - Native American - Beautiful land
27. JOLA - Greek name means "pretty"
28. JOLI - English, French - Cheerful, pretty
29. KEVA - English - Beautiful child
30. KIMI - Japanese - Beauty of the century. In Finnish, it's diminute of Kim.
31. KUMI - Japanese - Rarely seen beauty
32. LANA - Celtic, Gaelic - Attractive, peaceful
33. LEWA - African - Pretty, beautiful (Yoruba)
34. LILI - Finnish - Lily is a name of flower which is a symbol of beauty
35. LILY - English name "flower". Popular in Scotland, England, Ireland and Australia.
36. LIWA - African - Pretty, beautiful (Yoruba)
37. LULI - Arabic - She's lovely as pearls
38. MIKA - Japanese - 美 (mi) "beautiful" plus 香 (ka) "smell, perfume"
39. MISA - Japanese - Beautiful sand
40. MIYO - Japanese - Beautiful child
41. MOOI - Afrikaans - Beautiful
42. NANI - Hawaiian - Beauty; splendor
43. NIKA, NIKU - Persian - Good, elegant, beautiful
44. NUMA - Arabic - Beautiful and pleasant
45. OHEO - Norse - Beautiful (Iroquois)
46. QIAO - Chinese - Pretty, handsome
47. RANA - Arabic name "beautiful to gaze upon". Popular in Netherlands (ranked #294)
48. ROWA - Arabic - Lovely vision
49. RUTA, RUTE- Finnish - Beautiful
50. SHRI - Hindi - Prosperity, power, beauty, luster
51. SIRI - Scandinavian - Beautiful victory (from Sigrid)
52. TOVA - Scandinavian - Beautiful Thor
53. TUBA - Turkish - A tree in heaven, healthy, beauty, goodness
54. WUBA - African - I saw beauty (Amharic/Ethiopian)
55. ZAYN - Arabic - Beauty
56. ZENE - African - Beautiful
57. ZIBA - Persian - Beautiful
58. ZURI - French - White and lovely. In Swahili, ZURI means "beautiful"
Read more beautiful girl names: